OK, so I thought I would share with you my Best iPhone apps that I use.
- My first favourite app is 100% Instagram. I use Instagram pretty much every day, the first thing I do when I wake up is check my social media and one of the main ones I use is Instagram. It’s a place for me to just post whatever photos I want; selfies, pictures of my boyfriends cat, quotes and lots of other random stuff. I also use Instagram a lot to interact with my readers, being able to tell everyone when I have a new post up is so much easier on Instagram.
- My second favourite app is Spotify. I honestly don’t know what I would do without this app. I bought premium so i can listen to music on the go without wifi, if you’re a student you will get great discount on this. £4.99 a month I think. if you’re someone who travels a lot like me I would highly recommend in investing in this app. There’s nothing worse than being on a train for hours and not having any music to listen to.
- Up next comes Snapchat. I don’t actually snapchat many people at all, the only thing I really do on there is post pictures of the cutest kitten on my story everyday (I apologise if you have me on snapchat and witness this everyday). I’m pretty sure we all have snapchat right? I mean who doesn’t. I hardly even use snapchat, I think I snapchat a maximum of 2 people but I guess it’s just a force of habit to still use it.
- Next comes Youtube. I am a huge fan of vloggers such as Zoella, Rhiannon Ashlee and Pointless Blogs. I also use Youtube to watch beauty bloggers such as Jaclyn Hill and Tati. Before bed every night i will just open up youtube and chuck whatever is new in my subscriptions on. I guess it’s a bedtime ritual, Youtube is a need for me.
- Probably one of my favourite apps, UniDays. This app is a must-have for students. It contains hundreds of discounts for students in loads of shops. Shoes, clothes, food and even technology. All you have to do it sign up using your school/college/university email address and verify your account. Then you’re ready to go, saving money everywhere.
If you have an amazing iPhone apps that you want me to try out then let me know down in the comments below!
See you soon,