Hello my lovelies, I’m so sorry for being totally MIA for the past couple of weeks. As you already know I took a break back in December due to some personal issues and I just felt like I needed to take a break again and give myself some self soothing. You know I’m a big sucker for self-care as it’s super important for your mental health. Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has stuck by me through out this time and still takes the time to read my blog. I’m super grateful!
I thought I would come back to you all today with a new blog post about the new Revolution Pro line. If you don’t know what I’m talking about, you must’ve been living under a rock. I treated myself to a few goodies when the line first came out so I thought I would include some of it in this GRWM post.
As I always start these GRWM post’s I’ll just give you a run through of what I used to create my desired makeup look.
So, to start off with I always do my brows using Benefit Ka Brow – Shade 3 to create a good shape for my brows as they’re super sparse and thin. After this I love to use the Loreal Brow Plumper to just stick all my brow hairs down so it looks tidy. To finish off my brows I always always always tidy them up using the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer as I love my brows to look sharp and they just pop a bit more.
To start off my eye shadow I always like to pop a bit of concealer on my lids, this just evens out the discolouration on my eyelids and also primes my eyelids for eye shadow. For the majority of this eye shadow look I used the Violet Voss Holy Grail Eye Shadow Palette.
- R U Kitten me as a transition shade. Blending this into the crease lightly and slowly building it up so you have the perfect gradient.
- To darken up the crease I love to use Brownie Points as it adds a bit more depth to the crease.
- Now onto the outer v of my eye, I used Teddy Bear, which is a darker brown, pop that onto the outer v and slowly blend it into the crease slightly.
- Cut the crease with concealer, for this look I created a halo eye, using the collection lasting perfection concealer. After this make sure you blend a little more colour around the edges of the concealer just to make sure it’s perfectly blended.
- Now for the best part, the new Revolution Pro pressed glitters, I used the blue shade from the Glisten Up refill pack because I thought I’d do a look a bit out there and bold. I simply used my finger tip to apply this to the lid and it was sooooo pigmented! Literally one swipe of the glitter covered my entire lid!
- For the lower lash line I just run Brownie Points underneath the lash line and popped the Marc Jacobs Highliner in earth(quake) into my waterline.
I don’t know if it’s just me but I always like to do my base last and after my eye makeup. For my foundation I use my favourite foundation at the moment the Maybelline Super Stay 24 Hour foundation and apply this with a damp beauty blender.
Now to pop some concealer under the eyes, again using the Collection Long Lasting Concealer and blending that out using the same beauty blender.
CONTOUR, BLUSH AND HIGHLIGHT
For contour I use the Kiko Smart Contour Kit in the shade Light. This is one of my absolute favourites recently, the contour shade just seems to go so well with my pale skin.
For blush I’ve been absolutely loving the Benefit Rockateur blush, I never used to wear blush because every single one I tried used to look awful because I’m so pale but I have finally found a blush I lovveeee.
Highlight I used the Babe in Paradise highlighting palette by Morphe X Bretman. This palette is absolutely insane!! I love the shade Vagaytion, it’s the perfect champagne colour and it is sooooooo pigmented!! I run this across the high points of my face and also in the corners of my eyes.
Let me know what you think of the Revolution Pro glitters and if you’d like me to do another make up look using them!
For me these glitters definitely get a 5/5… IN LOVE.
Until next time,