Hello my Lovelies, I’m back again with another blog post. How have you all been the past couple of days? I’ve had a stressful past couple of days but I’m trying my best to stay mindful and giving myself some self love.
I’ve been super bored today, so bored that I started cleaning my windows and bleach cleaning. I must admit it was enjoyable seeing everything clean because I always like things to be tidy. Other than doing a pre-spring-boredom-clean I have been thinking about places that I would love to visit.
- One of the many places I’ve been dying to visit lately is Amsterdam, I have been so close to just randomly booking flights and going the very next day. I would love to visit the museums there, particularly the body museum. Some of my family went to look at this museum and I’ve been dying to go ever since, it looks so interesting. Other than the museums I want to go purely for the beautiful scenery, so many people are visiting lately and it makes me soooo jealous!!
- The second place I would love to visit is Reykjavik in Iceland just because it’s beautiful, need I say anymore? I would love to go to see the Northern Lights, I just think that would be a totally unforgettable sight and a dream come true. As well as this, we can’t be forgetting about the Blue Lagoon, if you don’t know what that is, where have you been? I’d love to check this off my bucket list of places to visit.
- Another place I would love to visit is Sydney. I have never been to Australia before, in fact I’ve never flown for longer than 9 hours before. It’s more the weather and beaches that draws me to this place. Sun, beaches, clear water, what more could you ask for? Seems like a perfect summer holiday if you ask me.
- Next up, Paris. From the cute cafes, to amazing shopping and the amazing markets. It just has to be done, I would love to experience this, even if it’s just for one day. I just want to be like Blair from Gossip Girl and roam the streets of Paris shopping all day. We can’t be missing the Eiffel Tower, that’s something that just has to be ticked off the bucket list.
- Last but not the least by a far mile. New York City. I visited New York for a week last year and I can tell you now it was the best experience I’ve ever had. I absolutely fell in love with the place and I would do anything to go back there. I visited the Statue of Liberty, Staten Island, went to the top of the Empire State Building. It was truly the most amazing trip ever. Someone take me back pleaasseeeeeee.
I hope you enjoyed reading my top 5 places I would love to visit! Dying for a holiday after writing this, I need a holiday.
Until next time,